Friday, July 3, 2009

*** Gosh! I saw oasis...sorry not the band...



OMG!!! Never know there is such beautiful place in HK until Liza took me there on 1st July for foto-shooting...志蓮淨苑! I thought I saw an oasis coz it was quite a hot sunny day...and it seems like Kyoto was right in front of me...u know those zen garden with nice shaped pine trees and stones in Japan...this is exactly like that! When u walked along the garden, u could even hear some zen music...those can make u calm and having peace of mind...now i know where to go when i feel anxious!!!


Along the side, there's some tea house (which is very similar to those I have hopped in for green tea while enjoying sakura), and surprisingly the "Lai Chee" ice drink is superb!

The nite view of the garden was even more stunning!
Guess if you feel trouble by work or feeling anxious about your life or your future, you might find it a good place to have a peace of mind! Bare in mind, coke is not allowed cause it's not healthy :P
Thank you Liza for making my day! I really had fun!!!
*** See U Next Time~!!! ***



No comments: