

Hong Kong entertainment culture seems dun really fond of having band sound...not like UK or Japan, they always have groups creating and playing music together like Suede, Oasis...etc. Here, most band are being stated as "underground" (there should be a lot under the ground that we dunno and i always imagine they only sneak out at nite time and play some music!) They can only do it as an interest after work to release stress or express their point of view. Really long time no band sound after Beyond!
Finally there is a good one popping out lately...here u go...MR! One morning when i was still in my bed, I heard of this song from radio broadcasat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgvwhDXgb3w&feature=fvsr (couldn't download it here as they have blocked it), I was very impressed and so I grabbed a copy of their first album "MISTER". Feeling that they are really passionate on band sound and been working real hard! This night i act like a little fans and went see their live performance at LEVIS, they are real good and professional! Outside the shop was so crowded with people, some even ride to friend's shoulder in order to take a look at them! Their latest album "If I Am" has been No.1 seller at biggest chain store for 3 weeks! So happy for them! Wish one day their dream can come true!

No comments:
Post a Comment